Book sales happen about four times a year upstairs at the library.
Upcoming book sales:
- July 25–29 (Camas Days!) during library hours
- 10am–6pm Thursday July 25
- 10am–6pm Friday July 26
- 10am–6pm Saturday July 27
- closed Sunday July 28
- 10am–3pm Monday July 29 — bag sale, $5 to fill a bag
- early December 2019, specific dates TBD
All proceeds from the FFCL used book sales go to support the Camas Public Library.
- Adult hardcover: $2
- Adult paperbacks: $1
- Children’s hardcover: $1
- Children’s paperbacks: 50¢
- Pamphlet-style books: 25¢
We do have a separate shelf of books of greater value, priced as marked.
Used book shelf
There’s a permanent bookshelf in the library offering books for sale.
How you can donate books
- Deliver directly to the library during regular hours. Let the circulation desk know you’re bringing a donation for the book sale and they’ll help you out.
- Use the blue dropboxes in front of the Vega Gymnastics building at 840 NW 10th Avenue. They’re always open.
- For really large donations, call the library at (360) 834-4692 and one of our volunteers may be able to pick them up.
A non-monetary donation tax receipt will be given, if requested.
Note: Donated books are not added to the library collection, but are sold to support library programs.