Book sales happen about four times a year upstairs at the library.
Upcoming book sales:
- December 4–9 (Hometown Holidays!)
Wednesday, December 4: 5-7 PM Early access presale for FFCL Friends (become a Friend at the door for $5
Thursday, December 5: 10 AM-6 PM
Friday, December 6: 10 AM-8 PM Extended hours for Hometown Holidays
Saturday, December 7: 10 AM-6 PM
Sunday, December 8: CLOSED
Monday, December 9: 10 AM-3 PM Bag Sale ($5 to fill a bag with as many books as possible)
- 2020 dates coming soon
All proceeds from the FFCL used book sales go to support the Camas Public Library.
- Adult hardcover: $2
- Adult paperbacks: $1
- Children’s hardcover: $1
- Children’s paperbacks: 50¢
- Pamphlet-style books: 25¢
We do have a separate shelf of books of greater value, priced as marked.
Used book shelf
There’s a permanent bookshelf in the library offering books for sale.
How you can donate books
- Deliver directly to the library during regular hours. Let the circulation desk know you’re bringing a donation for the book sale and they’ll help you out.
- Use the blue dropboxes in front of the Vega Gymnastics building at 840 NW 10th Avenue. They’re always open.
- For really large donations, call the library at (360) 834-4692 and one of our volunteers may be able to pick them up.
A non-monetary donation tax receipt will be given, if requested.
Note: Donated books are not added to the library collection, but are sold to support library programs.